ALL VOUCHERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL VOUCHERS AND GIFT CERTIFICATES, PURCHASED OR WON
* Vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for any cash equivalent. Vouchers cannot be combined. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Vouchers cannot be used toward mini sessions at events.
* Vouchers are for an in-studio photo session only, if you are looking for a outdoor photoshoot please call us to discuss as price will vary depending on location.
* Vouchers are for personal portrait photography only and cannot be used for commercial/ corporate headshot photography.
* Only one voucher per household is redeemable every 12 months. (date calculated from the previous photo session)
* The photo session or photoshoot pays for the time and talent of the photographer and your in-person purchasing session. It does not include any finished portraits or digital files. Photoshoots are by appointment only.
* A booking fee of $75 will be required to secure and hold your appointment. This is to ensure you commitment to the scheduled appointments. This fee will be refunded to you upon your attendance to the purchasing appointment providing you have completed your appointments at the correct time and date.
Failure to attend your appointments at the set time and date will result in the forfeiture of your booking fee and the cancellation of your voucher.
* The voucher holder may be accompanied by a maximum of 5 family members only.
* You will view your portraits at a personally attended slideshow. You will be asked to order at this time.
Please make sure all decision makers are present , as additional ordering appointments incur a $200 fee.
* We may at our discretion refuse to produce styles of images or products that are not in accordance with our chosen artistic style and refuse service it is of a disruptive nature.
* Vouchers cannot be used to purchase photographs from a previous photoshoot.
* For all other Terms and conditions please refer to the 'your experience page'.
* For all voucher related policies please refer to the Gift certificates terms and conditions section above.
* All copyright of photographic images remains with Vibrance Studio and its owner.
* Photographs can only be collected once the balance is paid in full.
* You will view your portraits at a personally attended slideshow. You will be asked to order at this time.Please make sure all decision makers are present , as additional ordering appointments incur a $200 fee.
*While i capture many images during your session, you will see only those images selected by me, the artist, for previewing. I carefully render each image to ensure maximum artistry and technical perfection. Images with eyes closed, heads turned, duplicates, etc. will not be shown and are removed from my archives permanently.
* Due to the custom nature of the work, payment for your order must be placed in full. Once the order is placed it is deemed final and a no cancellation, no refund policy applies. Please also note there is no cooling off period.
* Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for your order to be completed.Some order may take longer. Your portraits are an investment and an heirloom that should not be rushed. You will be notified by telephone, or email when your order is ready for pick up. If you are unable to pick up your order, we can ship your order to you for an additional charge.
* The Copyright Act protects photographers by giving us the exclusive right to reproduce your photographs. Violations include, but are not limited to, making illegal copies, scanning, printing from home or downloading from our website. It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs in any manner without our permission. Please understand, the photographer wishes to maintain complete control over the print quality, finishes and presentation of the images and any reproduction outside of the studio my lower the quality of the image and our reputation for providing superior portraits.
* Personal cameras and use of camera and video function on your mobile phone is not allowed in studio during your session. We work very hard to ensure your session is captured artistically and creatively.We ask that you respect our livelihood and refrain from taking photographs of what we are creating.
* You agree to hold harmless Vibrance Studio, its owner, representative and employees , from any dispute in the unlikely event you become injured during your session or while on the studio premises. Vibrance Studio will not be held liable for any injury incurred by you or your family. or any damage to your property during the photo session or while on the studio premises.
* Your data may be used by Vibrance Studio to advice you of products, services and special promotions. We may contact you by post, telephone, SMS text or email. Data will be processed in accordance to the protection act and will NOT be sold to third party.
* Vibrance studio cannot be held responsible for any loss of images at Vibrance Studio.